Digital Marketing Executive – Cheshire
Rhino Shrink Wrap specialise in the supply and installation of a unique type of high performance scaffold sheeting. We have built our reputation around being an open and transparent company, committed to providing unbiased and useful information to scaffolders and construction contractors. In our videos, written guides and infographics we don’t do the ‘hard sell’ – we provide relevant information so that customers can make fully informed decisions We’re looking for a digital marketer, reporting directly to the the managing director, who will help take our communications ‘to the next level’.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will oversee all marketing initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention and leads.
You will be passionate about learning, teaching and about communication in all its forms, be it video or text based. You will be familiar with using analytics to record and report progress on digital marketing initiatives.
You will comfortable collaborating with all departments within the company, including ‘getting your hands dirty’ with our installation teams to help define the Rhino Shrink Wrap brand story.
Ensuring all Rhino Shrink Wrap content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience.
Mapping out a strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short and long term.
Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing. Maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
Growing website and social media traffic. Increasing key search engine keyword rankings.
- You are an experienced corporate storyteller who is empathetic toward the pain points of the customer. Specific skills required:
- You have proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language.
- Ability to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws in an audience
- Skill at both long form content creation and real time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics for each.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Fluency in web analytics tools and social media monitoring and marketing applications.
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organized indicating SEO, translations and version control.
Experience and Education
- Degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field preferred. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 1-5 years of experience in multichannel content creation essential.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Skilled in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
The salary for this position is dependant on your skills and experience. If you are willing to work hard and want to be part of a great team then call Steve Irlam for an informal chat on 01477 532222. We look forward to hearing from you!